In Class Discipline
1. Students are given a verbal warning for inappropriate behavior. Students are not "On Target Arrows".
2. Students are given a "time out" from activities, OR asked to perform additional exercise when deemed appropriate. Teacher conference with the student.
3. Students are given an additional "time out" or extra work and will be noted with behavior in my grade book. Teacher contacts parent in regard to behavior.
4. Students removed from classroom - Principal conference with student. Office may call parents and fill out referral form.
Understanding the Report card
S - Satisfactory completion of the activity for that grade level.
N - Needs improvement in order to complete this activity for grade level.
* Students with 3 behavior days during the quarter will receive an "N" for behavior on the physical education report card.